Fleur De Mer, Vitamin B Co+ Niacin 125ml
This size is for in clinic use.
A fluid, non-sticky, water soluble gel. Almost odourless and colourless. Naturally the Vitamin B components in the serum supplement the effects of ageing in human skin and problem skin. The Niacin has been proven to increase the biosynthesis of ceramides as well as other Stratum Corneum (epidermal) lipids which provide major barrier protection to the permeable epidermal layers of the skin. This important barrier is responsible for keeping water in the skin and harmful environmental elements out. The skin barrier gets compromised as we get older, so you will surely appreciate the importance of this product with TEWL.
- Helps to correct any deficiency in the skin to help perform the way it’s supposed to
- Increases moisture retention in the epidermis
- Benefits all skin types and conditions especially dry
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol)
- Vitamin B12
- Apply twice daily to a perfectly cleansed and dried skin when treating a problem skin or for maintenance and prevention.
- Can be used on the face, neck and chest.