Just like our body, our skin needs to breathe, drink and eat to thrive. That’s why Lycogel products feature the revolutionary LYCO-Complex, a carefully balanced set of 12 clinically proven, active ingredients that work synergistically to deliver oxygen, moisture and nutrients to the skin.
Originally, Lycogel’s main purpose was to help cosmetic surgery patients hide the signs of their procedure and protect their newly compromised skin, enabling them to manage their everyday life thereafter.
In the medical aesthetic arena the expectations are high. Doctors and their patients require the best post-procedure makeup no matter the price, so Lycogel delivered the best. It came as no surprise that after they had recovered from surgery, patients wanted to keep using Lycogel. They were reporting anti-ageing benefits they’d never experienced with any other product. They were saying Lycogel was the first makeup they could use despite having sensitive skin or skin conditions like acne, rosacea, or eczema. They were saying they wanted more and it was then clear that Lycogel had gone beyond the realm of post-procedure care.
We respect that not all skin types are alike. Whether you have sensitive skin, acne, uneven pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles or just need an everyday coverage, Lycogel has something for everyone. Our Lycogel products have been carefully designed with a variety of skin types and conditions in mind, enabling Lycogel to offer the perfect look for every skin moment.
Lycogel’s Designer Gel Base is specially formulated to deliver each and every one of the LYCO-Complex’s 12 active ingredients for maximum benefits. It’s also water resistant, providing a long lasting wear.
Oxygen Promoting Ingredients – Benefits
- Biodyne TRF – Renews Cell
- Squalene – Stimulates collagen and elastin, Heals Wounds, Minimises lines
Oxygen literally breathes life into our skin. Oxygen is healing and often used to help skin recover from burns and other wounds. Oxygen also beautifies the skin; it defies wrinkles and gives a more vibrant complexion.
Moisture Promoting Ingredients – Benefits:
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) – Reduces water loss through the skin’s surface
- Epicalmin – Reinforces the skin’s natural defence system
- AC Barrier Protect – Protects skin barrier properties
Moisture is our skin’s number one line of defence. Moisture helps protect the skin from everyday irritants like air conditioning, pollution, and dry air that damages the skin.
Nutrient Promoting Ingredients – Benefits
- Phyto Cell Tec (Swiss Apple Stem Cells) – Protects longevity of skin cells
- Skinasensyl – Increases tolerance of over-reactive/sensitive skin
- Antioxidants – Provide Free Radical protection
- Olive Leaf Extract – Promotes skin repair
- Triple A Complex – Unleashes anti-ageing properties
- Centella Asiatica – Powerful wound healing capabilities
- Zinc PCA – Antiseptic, controls excess oil, promotes collagen
Nutrients keep our skin alive and active. Nutrients provide energy, repair tissue, and regulate all natural processes in the skin regardless of the skin condition.